Aug 19 2009
Think “Out of the Box” and Into One Envelope
Consolidation, not elimination is the key to keeping your brand alive and well. It’s time to use that “Out of the Box” thinking when it comes to your mailings. How creative can you be at cutting costs and still solidify your brand promise?
The majority of us know that 50-75% of the cost to send out communications is the postage. By consolidating your mailings in to one unified piece, allows you to update your look and send targeted communication to your members.
Have you considered?
· Combining Credit Card Statements with your current financial statements
· Merging an imbedded Newsletter as part of your invoice and not as a separate insert or mailing
· Enclosing yearly, monthly, or weekly loan coupons for payment with your current statement mailing
· Displaying Onserts as part of your current document’s layout. Allowing for your marketing message to appear in plain view of the receiver. Eliminating the use of an insert.
So you ask, What are the steps to get started?
· Review your mailings
o What do they look like?
o What’s the data format?
o How often do you send them?
· Evaluate your branding/marketing, where can you target your message while consolidating your pieces?
· Ask yourself how will this change impact my client?
Need help – there are resources and partners like AXIS that can work with you to streamline the process. Contact AXIS to speak to a qualified representative to create a solution for you today.
Coming up next….. Ways to Save and Increase Value- Using Email
These are our thoughts. Share what you think. Send us an email with any questions you may have. Let’s learn and grow together. AXIS Data Solutions delivers unsurpassed excellence in data programming, laser printing, mail processing & e-business solutions.